Get ready for the next AIM-Progress Autumn 2022 member meeting
We are delighted that The Coca-Cola Company will be hosting our 2022 Autumn member meeting at their Mexico City offices. Members are invited to join four days’ worth of events including our supplier event, a site visit and the member event to hear from fantastic regional speakers, catch up on AIM-Progress deliverables and share common challenges and opportunities.
Format of the week of events:
Day 1 - Nov 14th - Supplier event
Sponsored by SC Johnson and The Hershey Company, this hybrid event will be held in partnership with ELEVATE Global, featuring interactive sessions, as well as various opportunities for supplier contributions and peer learning.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Driscoll's, Baruch Macias Camarena – with a supplier testimonial on foundations of ethical trade, building their programme beyond audits, and their work with unions and government
- Oxfam, María Mendez Libby – sharing work done across the region to address human rights issues and trends
- CIERTO, Joe Martinez - providing insights on worker representation and worker empowerment
- Others to be confirmed shortly include: ASACAM, Centre for Human Rights Studies, and others...
Day 2 - Nov 15th - Site visit
- This site visit will be focused on Human Rights & Waste Management, and led by: PetStar.
Day 3-4 - Nov 16-17th - Member meeting
- Sponsored by the Coca-Cola Company, the two day member meeting will cover the following theme: "Achieving our collective outcomes for human rights in supply chains – what and how?"
More to be announced shortly!
Interested in joining as a guest? Contact us now.