AIM-PROGRESS is a forum of leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) manufacturers, assembled to enable and promote responsible sourcing practices and sustainable supply chains. It is a global initiative supported and sponsored by AIM in Europe and GMA in North America.
The goal of AIM-PROGRESS is to:
Positively impact peoples lives through our combined leadership of robust responsible sourcing practices throughout our supply chains.
Its key objectives include:
- Building supply chain capability so that member organisations and their suppliers are competent in executing robust responsible sourcing programs.
- Effectively assuring compliance in the members supply chains through aligning practices, standards and metrics.
- Driving continuous improvement in member supply chains.
How AIM-PROGRESS works:
- Through the provision of a forum to exchange views and share learnings regarding responsible sourcing practices.
- Through leveraging synergies and supporting collaboration with other global initiatives having similar aims or interests.
- Through mutual recognition of audits, where possible, thereby reducing audit fatigue for suppliers
- Through supplier capability building events.
AIM-PROGRESS is open to any manufacturer or supplier from the FMCG supply chain who meets the membership criteria with the execption of companies from the arms and tobacco sectors.
AIM-PROGRESS is in dialogue with the Global Social Compliance Programme (GSCP) of the Consumer Goods Forum (CGF) with the objective of leveraging synergies and strengthening our complementarities.